Naruto 531 confirmed spoiler

Confirmed By Ohana
Growing during the turmoil of the war, Asuma Team : Gathering.
Naruto Chapter 531 : Asuma Team’s reunion.
Shikamaru : We’re already resolved to this. Master, you’d better prepare yourself too.
Asuma : Chouji, Ino, Shikamaru. You three grew up pretty fine.
Shikamaru : Yeah … Thanks to you.
Shikamaru : Ino, Chouji. Let’s charge Asuma full speed !
—-
Kankuro : Saved !
Samurai A: We’re late.
Kankuro : Be careful, he’s a poison user.
Samurai A: We already have masks. So he can’t use this poison of his.
Samurai B : Good job, Officer Kankuro. Here’s a counter poison medecine. Have the members of the Ambush Team tranported to the Healing Team right away !
Samurai A: Mifune-sama !
Mifune : You’d better not try to help me. If you don’t want to die by entering my attack range area, that is.
Hanzou : Mifune ? Why are you ally with ninjas ? You always followed the anciens codes. This is not like you. A Samurai with no loyality devoted to no master, involved with ninja business ? And you call yourself a Samurai ?
Mifune : I’m not involved in ninja business. My loyalty and devotion is the same. That was like that in the past, and in the present. It’s just …
Hanzou : Mifune … You’re attacking while keeping a distance from ninj as ?
Mifune : That’s for harmony.
Hanzou : Harmony ?
Mifune : My Loyalty goes to harmony, such is the Samurai rule.
Kankuro : Chiyo-sama !
Chiyo : No, I’m wasn’t playing dead this time. You know what tha means, Kankuro.
Kankuro : What the …
Chiyo : More importantly, Hanzou uses a poisonous Salamander. Since the war. So I already have a list to make a counter poison. And I know that a salamander need 5mn to accumulate enough poison to use it.
Hanzou : Fucking old hag ! Shut yer trap !
The samander hide itself underground
Kimimaro : Here I go !
Kimimaro let out his bones and charge to Samurais.
Hanzou throw his chain.
Mifune tries to slice it.
Hanzou : Nice job dodging it. To me you’re just finding excuses to run away from your principles.
Don’t look at me like this. Myself in the past I was try to maintain harmony. I tried to conquer the 5 contries to make them one. But I quickly realised my mistake, there’s no such thing as harmony.
Mifune : What do you mean ?
Hanzou : War ! war ! war ! And after that, only death awaits. Loyalty to harmony ? Cut the bullshit ! You should know what I’m talking about more than anyone.
Your life is more and more like ninjas, even your educating system.
The samurai’s era is over.
You value more money than your precious harmony.
Ninjas using strong ninjutsu will end up taking your place and duties. But once thoses ninjas will die, nothing will be left. Just like me.
Mifune : You’re mistaken. This is not about life and death.
More to come.
Sorry for the mess, I have a hard time figuring Hanzou’s way of speaking.